You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Carolina Leads in New Pulp & Paper Project Spending, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 65 Words
Attachment: Pulp and Paper
Industrial Info is tracking more than 575 new (recently tracked) active Pulp & Paper Industry projects valued at $5.4 billion for 2019 in the U.S. and Canada. With more than $575 million in investments, South Carolina leads in project spending. Click here for the list of U.S. and Canadian projects and see the chart below for spending by state and province.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker