You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Earthquake Rattles Northwest Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 108 Words
A 6.8-magnitude earthquake that hit Japan's Niigata and Yagamata prefectures on Tuesday appears to have had little or no impact on area refineries and other industrial sites. Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker is monitoring the situation. The earthquake caused injuries to 26 people, and also caused power outages in some areas, according to The Japan Times. According to CNN, Japan's meteorological agency had issued a tsunami warning following the earthquake, but later lifted that the warning.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Contractor Barton Malow at Work on More Than $6.6 Billion of Projects
- Jingoli Power's Project Slate Covers $2.7 Billion in Natural Gas, Renewable...
- Will Microgrids Benefit from PG&E Decision to Turn Out the Lights?
- Mexico Expects to Close 2019 with More Than 6.5 GW Additional Natural Gas-F...
- First Fossil-Free Steel Project Invests in Hydrogen Storage Facility
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker