You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe's First Giant Battery Plant Gets Funding
Industry Segment: Automotive | Word Count: 859 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 24, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe's first large-scale lithium-ion battery factory has secured $1 billion in equity from a group led by Volkswagen (VW), Goldman Sachs and BMW, which will see work on the planned facility start in August in Skellefteċ, Sweden.
Within this article: Details of investment, plant start date, capacity, partners, advance battery sales and related projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- India's Kerala Strives to Ramp Up Manufacture of Electric Vehicles, an Indu...
- Bajío Region Leads Mexico in Auto Parts Investment, an Industrial Info Mark...
- India's Paint Makers Optimistic on Growth for 2019-2021, an Industrial Info...
- India's Ashok Leyland, Mahindra & Mahindra Temporarily Shut Down Automotive...
- Auto Makers Welcome EU-Mercosur Trade Deal, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker