You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
RWE Plans Green Hydrogen Plant for Netherlands
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 771 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 2, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Plans are afoot to build a 100-megawatt (MW) green hydrogen plant at the site of RWE Generation's Eemshaven coal-fired power station in northern Netherlands.
Within this article: Details proposed green hydrogen plant in Netherlands, related projects in the refining, steel and cement sectors
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ProEnergy Awarded EPC Project by Public Service Company of New Mexico
- Ohio Enacts Law Subsidizing Nuclear, Coal and Solar Plants
- Heatwave Forces Nuclear Power Shutdown in France, an Industrial Info Market...
- China's Investment in Power Generation up 3.3% in First-Half 2019, an Indus...
- China's Power Consumption Up 5.5% Year Over Year in June, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker