You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
RWE Plans Green Hydrogen Plant for Netherlands
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 771 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 2, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Plans are afoot to build a 100-megawatt (MW) green hydrogen plant at the site of RWE Generation's Eemshaven coal-fired power station in northern Netherlands.
Within this article: Details proposed green hydrogen plant in Netherlands, related projects in the refining, steel and cement sectors
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- AES Presses Forward on Renewable, NGCC Generation in $13 Billion Project Li...
- NRG Energy, St. Croix Refinery: Your Daily Energy News
- Equinor, Calpine: Your Daily Energy News
- ALLETE Charges Up North-Central U.S. with $1.74 Billion in Transmission, Ge...
- Henan Province Leads China in Distributed Windfarm Projects, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker