You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indonesia Seeks International Support to Use Palm Oil for Biodiesel, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 104 Words
Indonesia is continuing to seek support for the use of palm oil as a biofuel or green energy raw material. Arcandra Tahar, the Deputy Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources, said several world energy organizations, including the International Energy Agency (IEA), the International Renewable Energy Agency, and the U.S. government, have expressed support for Indonesia's policies that continue to encourage the use of biodiesel.
This effort was made to find new markets for palm oil products abroad because of the European Union's policy to reduce the use of palm oil starting in 2024 and a total ban on use in 2030.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker