You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Double Trouble in Gulf of Mexico with Threat of Two Storms, an Industrial Info Weather Impact Update
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 289 Words
Attachment: A, B
SUGAR LAND--August 21, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Tropical Depression Fourteen continues to move in a northwest direction and strengthen as it approaches the Yucatan Peninsula, prompting a hurricane watch in that region. The storm is expected to enter the Gulf of Mexico as a tropical storm (to be named Marco) on Sunday, putting approximately 250 offshore oil & gas assets on high alert and in storm preparedness mode.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra, U.S. Drillers Rig: Your Daily Energy News
- Texas Gulf Coast Prepares for Storm Surge from Tropical Storm Beta, a Weath...
- Join Industrial Info for Hurricane Sally Plant Recovery Update Webinar
- ADNOC to Make Major Investments in Next Four Years, an Industrial Info Mark...
- ENI Makes Another Gas Field Discovery in Egypt, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker