You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Refinery Planned Turnaround Activity up for Second-Half 2021
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 91 Words
The U.S. refining fleet is projected to see an increase of 29% in planned maintenance turnaround activity in the second half of 2021 compared with same period last year. HollyFrontier will see the bulk of the activity.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Valero: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA: Pandemic Accelerating Global Refinery Rationalization
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 15th 2021
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 17th 2021
- NavigatIIR: Manufacturing Signals Moderate Gains in Latest U.S. Fed Beige B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker