Premium Industrial NewsShell Ending Crude Oil Refining at German Refinery
Shell Ending Crude Oil Refining at German Refinery
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 854 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 16, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) is to end crude oil refining at one of the largest German refineries with the goal of transforming the site's output to low-carbon and carbon-free products.
Within this article: Details planned end of crude use at Wesseling, new low-carbon direction/products, onsite clean hydrogen projects, additional projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Preem Plans 50-Megawatt Hydrogen Plant at Lysekil Refinery
- Shell Starts Europe's Largest Green Hydrogen Plant
- European Refiners Plan to Spend Nearly $1.8 Billion on Green Hydrogen Proje...
- Shell Green Lights Largest Hydrogen Plant at German Refinery
- TechnipFMC Bets Big on Offshore Oil & Gas, Expects Billions in Orders