Premium Industrial NewsPipeline Industry Expected to Bring $12 Billion in 2021 U.S. Project Completions
Pipeline Industry Expected to Bring $12 Billion in 2021 U.S. Project Completions
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 678 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 19, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $12 billion in U.S. pipeline projects that have been completed or are aiming for completion this year. While late-stage construction on some of these projects may extend into 2022, several large projects have already been completed from some the Pipeline Industry's biggest names, including Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI) (Houston, Texas) and Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB) (Calgary, Alberta).
Other companies featured: MPLX LP (NYSE:MPLX), Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- North America Pipeline Spending Dips as Industry Sees Downside of Recent Bu...
- Enbridge Expects $8 Billion in Capital Items to be Placed in Service This Y...
- Enterprise Products Shifts PDH Unit to Burn Hydrogen, Shows Strong Quarterl...
- Enbridge, LyondellBasell: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Pipeline Construction Activity Led by West Virginia, Minnesota