2018 Global Chemical Processing Spending Outlook
Presented by Industrial Info
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Capacity investment projects in the U.S. continue at a prolific pace in response to continued low feedstock and energy costs. Similarly, inexpensive methanol is fueling investment trends in China for methanol-to-olefins (MTO) projects.
Crude-oil volatility has returned, and this will potentially slow some naphtha-based projects in Asia, although demand growth for chemicals globally remains strong and there is a very favorable outlook on spending for the chemical industry globally.
The webinar covered the following topics and more:
- » Summaries of planned petrochemical capacity additions
- » Future spending outlined by world region
- » Demonstrations of spending by industry segment
- » A focus on key market drivers influencing future spending
- » Capital spending by project type [expansions, additions, etc.]