2019-2020 APAC Oil & Gas Project Spending Outlook
Presented by Industrial Info
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Presenters: Gordon Gorrie, VP of Research, Oil & Gas; Chris Paschall, VP of Research, Global Refining and Shaheen Chohan, VP of Global Analytics.
Join our industry experts as they discuss the 2019-2020 project spending outlook for the Oil & Gas Industry in APAC (Asia Pacific). With the global oil & gas markets continuing to reshape, and new production capacity development occurring across key markets, APAC producers are responding with capital investments to meet high regional product demand growth.
Join us as we answer these and many other questions:
- » Identification of which APAC markets are showing the biggest spending potential
- » Analysis of the size, shape, and composition of project spending across O&G Production, Pipelines & Terminals
- » Review of the trends and drivers influencing the midterm capital project outlook
- Cost: Complimentary
- Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2019
- Time: 7:00 AM (PDT), 9:00 AM (CDT), 10:00 AM (EDT)
- » Crude Production & Midstream
- » Naturals Gas Production and Midstream
- » LNG