- Cost: Complimentary
- Date: June 24, 2020
- Time: 8:00 AM (PDT), 10:00 AM (CDT), 11:00 AM (EDT)
- Industries Covered: Power
What trends are driving global power industry investments?
Some of the topics discussed will include:
- Market trends by world region
- Outlook for renewable energy investments
- Hot spots for development of new natural gas-fired power generation capacity
- Outlook for in-plant capital and maintenance project activity
- Global overview of the coal-fired generating sector
- Key areas of the world where new nuclear power generation is being developed
- Overall analysis of growth in non-traditional power generation
VP of Research, Power Industry31 Years Tenure with IIR
Britt Burt Bio
Britt Burt leads teams of global researchers responsible for the traditional Power market and Industrial Energy Producers (IEP) in other industries.
Under his supervision, he is also responsible for a team of researchers that identify planned and unplanned unit outages for energy traders. Prior to joining IIR, Mr. Burt worked for Brown & Root, Zachry Construction and Bay Offshore Ltd.
VP of Global Analytics9 Years Tenure with IIR
Shaheen Chohan Bio
Shaheen Chohan leads IIR's Global Analytics and has held several roles with Tier 1 strategy consulting firms as well as Strategic Marketing roles within Reuters.
Shaheen was Director of a Dubai-based energy infrastructure market intelligence and consulting boutique. Shaheen is currently based in Dubai but services clients globally. A UK national, Shaheen received his BSc from the University of London and MSc from University of Sheffield.
2020-2021 Global Power Project Spending Outlook - Webinar
Learn from our experts about the key trends that will drive the global power industry in the for 2020 and 2021, including analysis by commodity and geographic region.