CAREER OPPORTUNITIESWITH INDUSTRIAL INFO RESOURCES
In an office setting, you will conduct investigative market research via outbound calls. You will gather and verify information, and complete data quality control activities. This is a great base pay plus incentives opportunity. Individuals who have had any experience in sales, collections, investigations, or the industrial sectors (and are interested in an office job), are encouraged to apply.
- Conduct surveys and collect data with emphasis on validating existing company data, using methods such as phone interviews,
questionnaires, market analysis surveys, internet search techniques and review of industry publications.
- Review, classify, and record survey data in preparation for computer analysis and client usage.
- Perform data entry into database and other clerical work as required for task completion.
- Verify the accuracy and validity of data; correct any errors.
- Collaborate with other researchers in the work division, implementation, and completion of survey research.
- May compose short reports or news briefs summarizing completed research.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations maybe made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To build a diverse workforce Industrial Info Resources encourages applications from individuals with disabilities,minorities, veterans, and women. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.