CAREER OPPORTUNITIESWITH INDUSTRIAL INFO RESOURCES
The Sales Administration department supports the sales team with duties related to the creation of proposals, quotes, and contracts; billing; data entry/tracking; and reporting. The Sales Admin Specialist position will be responsible for compiling data; computing fees and charges; preparing pricing and contracts for administrative and billing purposes; and providing clients with superior customer service. This person will also serve as primary relief of receptionist duties when necessary.
- Compute costs and calculate rates for goods/services;
- Prepare itemized quotes applying rates and strategic discounts as appropriate;
- Review documents such as contracts and spreadsheets;
- Effective communication with sales representatives to clarify requests;
- Compute credit terms, discounts, and costs of goods/services to complete pricing sheets;
- Answer mail or telephone inquiries regarding rates, routing, or procedures;
- Post data and keep all relevant records; and
- Maintain accuracy in high-volume workload environment.
The Sales Administration Specialist should exhibit the following Competencies:
- Accountability: Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy: Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication (Verbal): Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication (Written): Ability to clearly and concisely communicate in writing.
- Detail Oriented: Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Reliability: The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Time Management: Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Working Under Pressure: Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
Skills & Abilities
- Education: A High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required.
- Experience: At least one year of experience in an accounting, finance, or other related field is highly preferred.
- Computer Skills: Proficient technical skills are required. This will include the use of Microsoft Office Suite products as well as internal programs; and the ability to quickly learn to use any new software tools.
- Other Requirements: Strong math and analytical skills.
The Sales Administration Specialist will office out of our Headquarters location in Sugar Land, Texas. This is a general office environment with favorable lighting and temperature; and no hazardous or unpleasant conditions.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To build a diverse workforce Industrial Info Resources encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Industrial Info Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.