- Gas Fractionation and Processing Facilities
- LNG Export Facilities
- Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Gas-to-Liquids (GTL) Plants
- Oil Sands Recovery (Excluding Mining)
- Natural Gas Liquids (NGL) Extraction and Fractionation Plants
Database Platform Elements
Industrial Info offers intelligent and easy-to-use web-based tools to access our market intelligence data.
- PECWeb Dashboard - Utilize search queries, saved searches, email alerts and interactive widgets to track the best available information on plants, projects and units.
- PECWeb My Data - Track and get updates on your targeted opportunities using IIR's CRM-like features.
- Key Account Locator (KAL) - Geospatially search for and identify key assets by Owner or Parent Company.
- Geolocator - Create density heat maps, radius searches and visualize opportunities in a geospatial environment.
- Disaster Impact Tracker - Monitor natural disaster events around the globe and their impact on industrial plants and units.
- Market Analytics Dashboard - Using IIR project spending factors, track and understand the market at a 30,000 foot view and drill down to the 1 foot project detail.
Capital & Maintenance Projects
Our team of industry experts diligently tracks and monitors capital and maintenance projects globally to provide a comprehensive picture of where investments, large and small, are planned, ongoing and proposed.
Each of the projects identified and reported by Industrial Info includes key elements to help our clients monitor and pursue the project.
These details include:
- Total Investment Value (TIV)
- Project Location Mapping
- Project Scope
- Project Capacity
- Project Schedule Milestones, including Approval & Bidding Dates
- Project Completion
- Project Owner Contacts
- Contractor & Vendor Contacts
- Technology & Equipment Details
- Environmental Requirements
- Construction Kick-Off
Unit Maintenance Events
Industrial Info's team of industry researchers actively monitor planned, unplanned, ongoing and future maintenance events for operational process units in the Oil & Gas industry.
Each maintenance event is tracked with precise details of when the unit will come offline, the cause of the downtime if unplanned and when the unit will restart normal operations. Alerts via email and subscriber tools are available for each event, providing our clients with up-to-date progress of the maintenance event, including schedule changes or other details. These are delivered for each event as changes are verified and confirmed.
Long-Term Service Agreements
Industrial Info identifies contractors with agreements for engineering and maintenance services at oil & gas production and processing plants globally. Each Long-Term Service Agreement (LTSA) profile provides:
- Agreement Type (Capital, Maintenance or Preferred Contractor)
- Contracted Length of Agreement
- Key Contact Responsible for Managing the Relationship
- Expiration Date of the LTSA
Industrial Info provides operational, pre-commissioned and decommissioned unit profiles. The profile includes startup/stop dates, actual and designed capacity, and more. Also provided is plant and project information associated with the unit, including key contacts, project scope and schedule, and can be segmented by the type of process unit as per the examples below.
- NGL Recovery - Cryogenic
- NGL Recovery - Mechanical Refrigeration
- NGL Recovery - Joule Thompson (J-T)
- NGL Recovery - Lean Oil Adsorption
- NGL Fractionation
- Condensate Stabilizer
- Condensate Splitter
- Sulfur Recovery (SRU)
- Amine Treatment
- Glycol Dehydration
- Desiccant Dehydration
- Helium Liquefaction
- Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA)
- Ethane Liquefaction
- Gas-to-Liquids (GTL)
- LNG Liquefaction
- LNG Micro
- LNG Peak Shaver
- Nitrogen Rejection Unit (NRU)
- Offshore Separation
- Oil Sands Production
- Propane Dehydrogenation (PDH)
Pump, Compressor & Generator Packages
Industrial Info's equipment database provides information on operational, pre-commissioned & decommissioned units, including compressor, pump and power generation drives.
Equipment criteria includes:
- Drive Types (Gas Turbine, Electric Motor, Internal Combustion Engine)
- Drive Manufacturer
- Drive Capacity (Megawatts or Horsepower)
- Driven Equipment Type (Compressor, Pump, Generator)
- Driven Equipment Manufacturer
- Driven Equipment Information (Manufacturer, Model Type)
- Fuel/Energy Source Type (Primary/Secondary)
- Startup/Shutdown Dates
- Status (Planned, Operational, Decommissioned)
Industrial Info is tracking production and processing facilities globally, providing the operational status, products transported and functional management contacts for each location.
Every plant profile includes:
- Plant Owner & Parent Company Information
- Functional Management Contacts with Email & Phone
- Satellite Imagery & Mapping
- Personnel Count
- Operational Labor Preference
- Physical & Mailing Addresses
- Plant Startup & Closure Date
- Products and Production/Processing Capacities
Capital & Maintenance Projects
- Active Projects - 7,844
- Total Active Project Spend - $1.40 Trillion
- Third-Party Contractor Awards - 4,876
- Active Project Contacts - 28,334
- LTSA Agreements Globally - 3,668
- Maintenance LTSAs - 1,679
- Capital Project LTSAs - 408
- Preferred Contractors - 1,269
- Commissioned Plants - 9,652
- Functional Plant Management Contacts - 44,690
- Pre-Commissioned Plants - 1,562
- Key Account Profiles - 2,732
Unit & Equipment Assets
- Commissioned Process Units - 36,277
- Pre-Commissioned Process Units - 3,047
- Commissioned Equipment - 32,621
- Pre-Commissioned Equipment - 1,959
Unit Maintenance Events
- Future Unit Maintenance Events - 2,886