Our market intelligence is built upon decades of industrial experience supported by teams of researchers in strategic locations throughout the world.
Database Platform Elements
Capital & Maintenance Projects
Our team of industry experts diligently tracks and monitors capital and maintenance projects globally to provide a comprehensive picture of where investments, large and small, are planned, ongoing and proposed.
Each of the projects identified and reported by Industrial Info includes key elements to help our clients monitor and pursue the project. These details include at a minimum:
- Total Investment Value (TIV)
- Project Owner Contacts
- Project Location Mapping
- Contractor & Vendor Contacts
- Project Scope
- Technology & Equipment Requirements
- Project Capacity
- Environmental Requirements
- Project Schedule Milestones, including Approval & Bidding Dates
- Construction Kick-off
- Project Completion
Industrial Info provides operational, pre-commissioned and decommissioned unit profiles. The profile includes startup/stop dates, actual and designed capacity, and more. Also provided is plant and project information associated with the unit, including key contacts, project scope and schedule, and can be segmented by commodities stored as per examples below.
- Biofuels Tank Farm
- Chemicals Tank Farm
- Condensate Underground Storage
- Crude Tank Farm
- Crude Underground Storage
- Ethanol Tank Farm
- LNG Tank Farm
- LPG Tank Farm
- LPG Underground Storage
- NGL Tank Farm
- NGL Underground Storage
- Natural Gas Underground Storage
- Refined Products Tank Farm
- Refined Products Underground Storage
- Glycol Dehydration Units
- LNG Regasification Units
Industrial Info offers intelligent and easy-to-use web-based tools to access our market intelligence data.
- PECWeb Dashboard - Utilize search queries, saved searches, email alerts and interactive widgets to track the best available information on plants, projects and units.
- PECWeb My Data - Track and get updates on your targeted opportunities using IIR's CRM-like features.
- Key Account Locator (KAL) - Geospatially search for and identify key assets by Owner or Parent Company.
- Geolocator - Create density heat maps, radius searches and visualize opportunities in a geospatial environment.
- Disaster Impact Tracker - Monitor natural disaster events around the globe and their impact on industrial plants and units.
- Market Analytics Dashboard - Using IIR project spending factors, track and understand the market at a 30,000 foot view and drill down to the 1 foot project detail.
Industrial Info identifies contractors with on-site agreements for engineering and maintenance services at storage terminals globally. Each Long-Term Service Agreement (LTSA) profile provides:
- Agreement Type (Capital, Maintenance or Preferred Contractor)
- Contracted Length of Agreement
- Key Contact Responsible for Managing the Relationship
- Expiration Date of the LTSA
Industrial Info's equipment database provides information on operational, pre-commissioned & decommissioned units, including compressor, pump and power generation drives.
Equipment criteria includes:
- Drive Types (Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine, Electric Motor, IC Engine)
- Drive Manufacturer
- Drive Capacity (Megawatts or Horsepower)
- Drive Equipment Type (Compressor, Pump, Generator)
- Driven Equipment Manufacturer
- Driven Equipment Information (Model, MVA, kV, RPM, Cooling info where available)
- Fuel/Energy Source Type (Primary/Secondary)
- Startup/Shutdown Dates
Industrial Info is tracking more than 7,320 storage terminals globally, providing the operational status, products stored and functional management contacts for each location.
Every terminal profile includes:
- Terminal Owner & Parent Company Information
- Functional Management Contacts with Email & Phone
- Satellite Imagery & Mapping
- Personnel Count
- Operational Labor Preference
- Physical & Mailing Addresses
- Terminal Startup & Closure Date
- Products Stored & Total Storage Capcity at Each Location
Capital & Maintenance Projects
- Active Projects - 4,565
- Total Project Spend - $305 Billion
- Third-Party Contractor Awards - 2,318
- Active Project Contacts - 16,593
- LTSA Agreements Globally - 1,028
- Maintenance LTSAs - 258
- Capital Project LTSAs - 92
- Preferred Contractors - 653
- Commissioned Terminals - 8,299
- Functional Terminal Management Contacts - 39,615
- Pre-Commissioned Terminals - 1,256
- Key Account Profiles - 4,256
Unit & Equipment Assets
- Commissioned Storage Units - 11,869
- Pre-Commissioned Storage Units - 2,333
- Commissioned Equipment - 2,848
- Pre-commissioned Equipment - 137
Unit Maintenance Events
- Future unit Maintenance Events - 153