Premium Industrial NewsChina Huadian's Wuhu Power Plant Begins Operation in Central China's Anhui Province
China Huadian's Wuhu Power Plant Begins Operation in Central China's Anhui Province
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 275 Words
Beijing - June 3, 2008 - Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) -- The #1 unit of Huadian Wuhu Power Plant Phase I Project was successfully connected to the Eastern China Power Grid via Wuhu-Ma'anshan Transmission Line at Wuhun City in Central China's Anhui Province on May 29, 2008.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- EI-H2, Zenith Have Plans for Major Irish 'Green Hydrogen' Hub
- Chile May Accelerate Decarbonization Program
- PG&E Unveils 'Moonshot' Effort to Underground 10,000 Miles of Distribution ...
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- NextEra Energy Carries on with Renewables Drive