You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Guodian's Bengbu Power Plant Expansion to Begin in 2012
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 367 Words
BEIJING--November 17, 2011--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Construction on Guodian Bengbu Power Generation Company Limited's (Huaiyuan, Anhui) 1,200-megawatt (MW) Phase II expansion at the Bengbu Power Plant is expected to kick off in the first half of 2012, according to the Development and Reform Commission of Bengbu City.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plant Retirements Could Reach 55,000 Megawatts in Com...
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- IIR Top Power News Today: February 9th 2021
- Denmark's Orsted Sets Sites on South Korean Offshore Windfarm, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker