You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Guodian's Bengbu Power Plant Expansion to Begin in 2012
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 367 Words
BEIJING--November 17, 2011--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Construction on Guodian Bengbu Power Generation Company Limited's (Huaiyuan, Anhui) 1,200-megawatt (MW) Phase II expansion at the Bengbu Power Plant is expected to kick off in the first half of 2012, according to the Development and Reform Commission of Bengbu City.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Report Lays Out Two Different Energy Scenarios for Canada
- Final Rule on Clean Air Act Cost-Benefit Calculation May Make It Harder for...
- Norway To Fund World's Largest Carbon Capture Project
- IIR Top Power News Today: December 29th 2020
- Chile to See First Industrial-Scale CSP Plant, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker