You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Second 1,000-Megawatt Unit of Guohua Xuzhou Power Plant Achieves Grid Connection
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 399 Words
BEIJING--December 22, 2011--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--Following the successful commissioning of Unit 1 in November 2011, the 1,000-megawatt (MW) Unit 2 of Guohua Xuzhou Power Generation Company Limited's (Xuzhou, Jiangsu) Xuzhou Power Plant successfully completed the first grid connection test on December 17, 2011. The successful completion of the test marks the official start of load testing for the unit, according to Jiangsu Electric Power Construction No.3 Engineering Company Limited (JEPCEC3) (Zhenjiang, Jiangsu), the construction and installation contractor of the project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Report Lays Out Two Different Energy Scenarios for Canada
- Final Rule on Clean Air Act Cost-Benefit Calculation May Make It Harder for...
- Norway To Fund World's Largest Carbon Capture Project
- IIR Top Power News Today: December 29th 2020
- Chile to See First Industrial-Scale CSP Plant, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker