You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Second 1,000-Megawatt Unit of Guohua Xuzhou Power Plant Achieves Grid Connection
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 399 Words
BEIJING--December 22, 2011--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--Following the successful commissioning of Unit 1 in November 2011, the 1,000-megawatt (MW) Unit 2 of Guohua Xuzhou Power Generation Company Limited's (Xuzhou, Jiangsu) Xuzhou Power Plant successfully completed the first grid connection test on December 17, 2011. The successful completion of the test marks the official start of load testing for the unit, according to Jiangsu Electric Power Construction No.3 Engineering Company Limited (JEPCEC3) (Zhenjiang, Jiangsu), the construction and installation contractor of the project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plant Retirements Could Reach 55,000 Megawatts in Com...
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- IIR Top Power News Today: February 9th 2021
- Denmark's Orsted Sets Sites on South Korean Offshore Windfarm, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker