You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Natural Gas Output in April 2012 Up 9.5% from April 2011
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 514 Words
BEIJING--May 24, 2012--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--Compared with the first quarter 2012, the production and consumption of natural gas in China showed an obvious drop in April 2012, but the absolute volume remained at a high level. As per an instant statistical report of the industry, China's natural gas output reached 8.5 billion cubic meters in April 2012, an increase of 9.5% year over year, or a drop of 13% from the previous month. From January to April 2012, the accumulative natural gas output of China reached 37.3 billion cubic meters, an increase of 7.8% from the same period last year, according to the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) announced on May 21, 2012.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NextEra Energy, U.S. Natural Gas: Your Daily Energy News
- Devon Energy, Equinor: Your Daily Energy News
- Argentina's First Natural Gas Virtual Pipeline Begins Operating, an Industr...
- Equinor Awards Kollsnes Gas Refining Contract to Wood
- Africa Hosts $16 Billion Worth of Oil & Gas Production Projects Planned for...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker