Premium Industrial NewsThird Batch of Five Inferior, Coal-Fired Power Projects Receives Approval in Shanxi
Third Batch of Five Inferior, Coal-Fired Power Projects Receives Approval in Shanxi
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 381 Words
BEIJING--May 27, 2014--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--The Development and Reform Commission of Shanxi Province (SDRC) recently issued preliminary approval for the third batch of five inferior, coal-fired power projects in the Shanxi province, with consent to begin pre-stage preparations, according to the SDRC announced on May 15, 2015.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Shanxi Province Approves Five Inferior Coal-Fired Power Projects
- Canadian Solar's $5 Billion in Projects Shine Light on Demand for Green Ene...
- French and U.K. Nuclear Projects Delayed by COVID-19
- China OKs Coal Mining Development in Xinjiang, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- First European Pressurised Reactor Goes Live in China