Premium Industrial NewsEcuador's Saymirin Hydro Power Project to Begin Phase V Operations in September
Ecuador's Saymirin Hydro Power Project to Begin Phase V Operations in September
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 339 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--July 28, 2014--Researched by Industrial Info Resources Latin America (Cordoba, Argentina)--Phase V of Ecuador's Arturo Salazar Orrego hydroelectric power plant (Saymirin) is nearly ready to begin commercial operations. The 7.52-megawatt (MW) project will be connected to the national grid within 60 days, officials with project owner Generadora del Austro S.A. (Elecaustro) (Cuenca, Ecuador) told Industrial Info.
Within this article: Details of the Saymirin Hydroelectric Power Plant expansion project in Ecuador, with capacities, location and completion date.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Ecuador: Elecaustro Prepara Entrada en Operación Comercial de Central Saymi...
- French and U.K. Nuclear Projects Delayed by COVID-19
- First European Pressurised Reactor Goes Live in China
- Babcock & Wilcox's 10 Top-Valued Projects Span Ethylene, Coal-Fired and Was...
- Cold Tests Completed at Flamanville 3 Nuclear Project in France