Premium Industrial NewsGlass Industry Fires Up with High Demand for TV Screens, Flat and Float Products
Glass Industry Fires Up with High Demand for TV Screens, Flat and Float Products
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 554 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 1, 2014--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Demand for glass products is skyrocketing as visual-display technology--especially personal electronic products like smartphones and Internet-ready TV sets--grows at a breakneck pace. Industrial Info is tracking $30.71 billion in active and unconfirmed projects at glass plants worldwide, more than 70% of which are in China. About $2.9 billion worth is expected to kick off in the fourth quarter of 2014.
Within this article: Details on major, multi-billion-dollar projects for products ranging from liquid-crystal display (LCD) to automobiles.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Corning, Gallo, Other U.S. Glass Makers Look to Demand Revival
- China's Jiangsu Zenji (Zhengji) Pharmaceutical to Increase 2020 Capex, an I...
- PPG Cuts Capital Spending After Sales Drop in Third-Quarter 2015, but Acqui...
- Metals & Minerals Project Spending Up 39.9% in 2021
- Soaring Gas Prices Hit European Chemicals and Steel Sectors