You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Fire Shuts Belgian Nuclear Reactor
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 447 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 3, 2014 --Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland) Belgium's nuclear problems continued this week when a fire forced the shutdown of the Tihange 3 reactor, located southwest of the city of Liege.
Owner Electrabel SA (Brussels), a subsidiary of GDF Suez SA (EPA:GSZ) (Paris), said that it had temporarily closed the reactor on Sunday after a number of electrical cables outside the reactor caught fire.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gulf Coast Industries Begin to Assess Damage in Wake of Hurricane
- Hurricane Laura Damage Assessments Underway at Hundreds of Industrial Plant...
- Texas' 'Golden Triangle,' Southwest Louisiana Hunker Down for Hurricane Lau...
- IIR Top U.S. Gulf Coast Chemical Processing, Refining, Power News Today: Au...
- Grupo Ibereolica Moves Forward with 600-MW Cabo Leones Wind Complex in Chil...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker