Premium Industrial NewsLincoln Terminal Company's 45-Acre West Atlanta Site under Contract for New Biofuels Distribution and Rail Terminal
Lincoln Terminal Company's 45-Acre West Atlanta Site under Contract for New Biofuels Distribution and Rail Terminal
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 393 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 29, 2016--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Privately held Lincoln Terminal Company Incorporated (Greenville, South Carolina), a subsidiary of Lincoln Energy Solutions Incorporated (Greenville), has eyed 45 acres of land in the Chattahoochee terminal community along the Chattahoochee River and the CSX-Tilford and NS-Inman rail yard in West Atlanta, Georgia, as the site for a new biofuels distribution and rail terminal.
Within this article: Provides details on what the project involves
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Alternative Fuel industry
- Crude-Oil Pipelines Recapture Lost Market Share in Williston Basin
- Dakota Plains Gets Boost from Bakken Shale Boom in Third-Quarter 2014, Show...
- Crude-by-Rail Surges, Dominating Outbound Transportation from Williston Bas...
- ōrsted Breaks Ground on First Renewable Hydrogen Project
- Ireland's First Green Hydrogen Project Revealed