Premium Industrial NewsEmerson Expands Role in Shell's Massive Prelude FLNG Project in Australia
Emerson Expands Role in Shell's Massive Prelude FLNG Project in Australia
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 544 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 8, 2016--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Royal Dutch Shell plc's (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) Australian subsidiary announced Wednesday that it had chosen Emerson Process Management (NYSE:EMR) (St. Louis, Missouri) to provide automation maintenance and reliability services for Shell's Prelude Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) Facility, which is the world's largest FLNG production complex. Industrial Info is tracking $2.71 billion in other projects involving Emerson.
Within this article: Details on the Prelude FLNG project, as well as some of the other highest-valued projects involving Emerson.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Baker Hughes Prepares to Come Out From Under GE's Wing
- Shell, Phillips 66, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- McDermott, CB&I to Merge into Oil & Gas EPC Giant with $139 Billion in Acti...
- McDermott Sees $11.5 Billion in Projects Near or Under Construction
- Total Buying Maersk Oil in $7.5 Billion Deal