You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Emerson Expands Role in Shell's Massive Prelude FLNG Project in Australia
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 544 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 8, 2016--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Royal Dutch Shell plc's (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) Australian subsidiary announced Wednesday that it had chosen Emerson Process Management (NYSE:EMR) (St. Louis, Missouri) to provide automation maintenance and reliability services for Shell's Prelude Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) Facility, which is the world's largest FLNG production complex. Industrial Info is tracking $2.71 billion in other projects involving Emerson.
Within this article: Details on the Prelude FLNG project, as well as some of the other highest-valued projects involving Emerson.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Freeport LNG, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- U.K. Leads Decline in Costs for Global Oil and Gas Industry
- China's Crude Production Up Slightly in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- China's Natural Gas Production Rises 9.8% in 2019, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Saipem Bags $100 Million of Pipeline Projects in Offshore Equatorial Guinea...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker