You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Trump's Election
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 1242 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 17, 2016--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Donald Trump's election as president was widely praised by Oil & Gas companies and trade groups, and the company trying to build the controversial Dakota Access Pipeline project predicted the president-elect would push through construction of the stalled project.
"I'm 100% sure that the pipeline will be approved by a Trump administration," Kelcy Warren, chief executive of Energy Transfer Partners L.P. (NYSE:ETP) (Dallas, Texas), which is developing the $3.7 billion project, told NBC News. "I believe we will have a government in place that believes in energy infrastructure."
Other companies featured: Continental Resources Incorporated (NYSE:CLR), EOG Resources (NYSE:EOG), ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer Rolls Out the Projects
- Plains All American, Saudi Aramco: Your Daily Energy News
- Continental Resources, Enbridge: Your Daily Energy News
- South Asia Hosts $250 Million in Oil & Gas Unit Addition Projects, an Indus...
- UAE Hosts $4 Billion in Oil & Gas Plant Expansion Projects, an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker