Premium Industrial NewsHoegh LNG Makes Strides on U.S., Pakistani Offshore Projects, Faces Hurdles in Chile, Ghana
Hoegh LNG Makes Strides on U.S., Pakistani Offshore Projects, Faces Hurdles in Chile, Ghana
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 583 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 25, 2017--Researched in Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Hoegh LNG (Oslo, Norway), which owns and/or operates liquefied natural gas (LNG) facilities around the world, made progress on its key growth plans in second-quarter 2017. The company operates seven floating storage and regasification units (FSRU) and two liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers, and is confident it will reach its goal of 12 units in operation or under construction by 2019. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $7 billion in active projects involving Hoegh LNG.
Within this article: Details on some of Hoegh LNG's major projects, including offshore facilities in the U.S., Chile, Ghana and Pakistan.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Tellurian, Delfin LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Delfin LNG, U.S. Methane Emissions Rule: Your Daily Energy News
- General Electric, Delfin LNG, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- UniversalPegasus Plays Role in $15 Billion in Projects as Demand for LNG, P...
- UniversalPegasus Takes Part in $13 Billion Worth of Oil & Gas Pipeline, Exp...