You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ConocoPhillips to Invest $5.5 Billion Per Year through 2020 as it Stresses Profits Over Production
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 597 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 9, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP) (Houston, Texas) is eager to take advantage of the recent recovery in oil prices, but is cautiously emphasizing profitability and efficiency over aggressive growth. Its top spots for development are the Eagle Ford and Permian shales of Texas, which are expected to fuel 5% growth each year at the company for the rest of the decade. Industrial Info is tracking almost $54 billion in active projects involving ConocoPhillips, including $18.3 billion worth nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on ConocoPhillips' plans for the coming years and some of its highest-valued projects, both onshore and offshore in Texas and Australia.
Other companies featured: BP plc (NYSE:BP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Hess, EQT, Tellurian: Your Daily Energy News
- Targa Resources, Anadarko, TransCanada: Your Daily Energy News
- Tariffs Boost U.S. Steel Companies' Expansion Plans
- Consultant: Lack of Permian Pipeline Capacity will Force Production Curtail...
- Venture Global Signs New Agreement with Polish Oil & Gas, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker