You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.K. Talks Down Brexit Impact on Energy Security
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 730 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 16, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The U.K. believes it can maintain a close energy relationship with Europe after Brexit despite growing concerns that the country will not have enough expertise to finish major power projects.
Within this article: Details Brexit impact on U.K. nuclear sector, affected projects, proposed solutions
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Global Power Industry: Renewables on the Move, but Coal Not Dead
- U.S. Midwest to See $3.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Starts
- Sometimes Brownfield is Best: Industrial Info Tracks Wealth of U.S. Project...
- Facing Potentially Huge Wildfire Liabilities, California's PG&E Outlines Ca...
- Far From Home, Con Edison Unit Builds Renewable Generation
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker