You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ireland-France Interconnector Gets Fast-Tracked by the EU
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 569 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 29, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--A vital power interconnector between Ireland and France is among a number of European energy projects being fast-tracked by the European Union (EU) before the U.K.'s exit--or Brexit--from the EU in less than two years potentially impacts energy security.
Within this article: Details related projects, EU energy strategy, budgets
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Crude Inventories, UGI, Southern Company, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Ener...
- Cheniere, Dominion, Ameren, Harbour Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Pro-Nuclear Legislation in New Jersey Still Unsigned by Governor
- Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker Tracks Hurricane Havoc
- Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker Follows Hawaii Eruption
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker