You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ireland-France Interconnector Gets Fast-Tracked by the EU
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 569 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 29, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--A vital power interconnector between Ireland and France is among a number of European energy projects being fast-tracked by the European Union (EU) before the U.K.'s exit--or Brexit--from the EU in less than two years potentially impacts energy security.
Within this article: Details related projects, EU energy strategy, budgets
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EPC Firm AECOM Grows Backlog to More Than $54 Billion
- Southern Company Continues to Jettison Coal as Vogtle, Solar Projects Grow
- Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in...
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- U.K.'s $18 Billion Wylfa Nuclear Project Adds New Partners
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker