You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Gas-Fired Power Development Poised to Surge in 2018, 2019
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 684 Words
Attachment: powerkickoffs, NAMprojectKO2018, henryhub, 2019KO
SUGAR LAND--January 2, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The pace of North American natural gas-fired Power development appears ready to accelerate in 2018 and 2019, surpassing the high levels of development activity in prior years, according to Industrial Info's Global Marketing Intelligence (GMI™) platform. Industrial Info does not expect all power projects scheduled to begin construction in 2018 or 2019 will proceed according to schedule. However, the high level of projects scheduled to begin turning dirt over the next two years means the "dash to gas" generation trend of recent years seems likely to quicken.
Within this article: Guernsey Power Station project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Crude Inventories, UGI, Southern Company, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Ener...
- Cheniere, Dominion, Ameren, Harbour Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Pro-Nuclear Legislation in New Jersey Still Unsigned by Governor
- Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker Tracks Hurricane Havoc
- Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker Follows Hawaii Eruption
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker