You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Duke to Spend About $200 Million to Convert Four Coal-Fired Units
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 748 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 18, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK) (Charlotte, North Carolina) plans to spend about $200 million to convert four coal-fired units at two stations in the Tar Heel State to burn partly or entirely natural gas.
Within this article: Details on Duke's plans to add more natural gas capacity to its portfolio.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- EDF Renewables at Work on $9 Billion+ in U.S. Power Generation Projects
- Asia's First Integrated Power Plant Under Construction, an Industrial Info ...
- Gennia Starts Operation of 28-MW Windfarm in Argentina, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker