You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Duke to Spend About $200 Million to Convert Four Coal-Fired Units
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 748 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 18, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK) (Charlotte, North Carolina) plans to spend about $200 million to convert four coal-fired units at two stations in the Tar Heel State to burn partly or entirely natural gas.
Within this article: Details on Duke's plans to add more natural gas capacity to its portfolio.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Dominion, Earthstone Energy, Oncor: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker