You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Efficiency Gains Drive Increased Production in Permian, Anadarko Basins
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 846 Words
Attachment: permianproduction , permiannewwell, anadarkonewwell, US crude productivity, anadarkoproduction
SUGAR LAND--January 22, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Stronger demand and higher prices for crude oil and natural gas prices are driving increased investment in Oil & Gas Production facilities and Infrastructure, particularly in Texas and Oklahoma, home to two of the hottest unconventional plays in the U.S. The Permian Basin, located in west Texas and southeastern New Mexico, and the Anadarko Basin, in northeast Texas and western Oklahoma, are expected to see tens of billions of dollars of oil & gas projects begin construction this year, according to Industrial Info's Global Marketing Intelligence (GMI) Integrated Platform.
Within this article: Recent Permian and Anadarko production statistics from the Short Term Energy Outlook.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Oil Rig Count, China LNG Imports, Oil Supply vs. Demand: Your Daily E...
- Cheniere Starts LNG Production on Second Train in Corpus Christi, an Indust...
- Technavio: Oil & Gas Separator Market to Grow 3% per Year through 2023, an ...
- Equinor Delays U.K. Rosebank Investment Call Until 2022
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker