You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
GE Faces Uncertain Future with More than $90 Billion in Active Projects in the Balance
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 693 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 25, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As 2017 wound down, it became clear that General Electric (NYSE:GE) (Fairfield, Connecticut) was facing troubled times. Now, as the company formally reports its results for both fourth-quarter and full-year 2017, it is clear GE is facing a historic crisis--brought on by a misguided faith in demand for fossil-fuel technology and a separate financial hit that is being investigated by federal authorities. Industrial Info is tracking more than $90 billion in active projects involving GE and its subsidiaries.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving GE worldwide, including those for major companies such as Midlothian Energy LP, Dynegy Incorporated (NYSE:DYN) and Eletricidade do Brasil.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Expected to Dominate U.S. Supply for Some Tim...
- Husky Energy, ENGIE, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- As Renewable Energy Costs Fall, Businesses Sign More Deals
- World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker