You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
GE Faces Uncertain Future with More than $90 Billion in Active Projects in the Balance
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 693 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 25, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As 2017 wound down, it became clear that General Electric (NYSE:GE) (Fairfield, Connecticut) was facing troubled times. Now, as the company formally reports its results for both fourth-quarter and full-year 2017, it is clear GE is facing a historic crisis--brought on by a misguided faith in demand for fossil-fuel technology and a separate financial hit that is being investigated by federal authorities. Industrial Info is tracking more than $90 billion in active projects involving GE and its subsidiaries.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving GE worldwide, including those for major companies such as Midlothian Energy LP, Dynegy Incorporated (NYSE:DYN) and Eletricidade do Brasil.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Great Lakes to See Nearly $8.9 Billion in Power Industry Kickoffs, Completi...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker