You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
CB&I's $5.8 Billion in 2017 Contract Awards Fuels Hope for Better 2018
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 952 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 22, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) leader Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (NYSE:CBI) (CB&I) (The Hague, Netherlands) faced a tough 2017, with revenue declines across most of its segments (particularly Engineering & Construction and Fabrication Services), but remains optimistic following a strong pickup in awards and a pending merger with McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR) (Houston, Texas). Industrial Info is tracking more than $102 billion in active projects involving CB&I, including $10.7 billion worth that are set to begin construction and $16.2 billion that are set to finish construction in 2018.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving CB&I, including those from major companies such as IGP Methanol LLC, Puget Sound Energy, AES Corporation (NYSE:AES), General Electric (NYSE:GE) and Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks Bounty of Projects in Booming Permian Region
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Conference: LNG Exports are the Future of U.S. Natural Gas Industry, But Bi...
- Join Nalco Water, BASF for a Webinar on How to Maximize Your Company's Amin...
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker