You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
KBR Takes Part in More than $32 Billion in 2018 Project Kickoffs, Completions
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 671 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) giant KBR Incorporated (NYSE:KBR) (Houston, Texas) is involved in more than $108 billion worth of active projects, according to Industrial Info's project database. The projects are spread across five continents, but are concentrated in the Oil & Gas Production, Chemical Processing and Petroleum Refining industries. They include more than $16.2 billion worth that are set to begin construction and about $16 billion worth that are set to finish construction in 2018.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving KBR, including those from leading companies such as Woodfibre Natural Gas Limited, Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), Saudi Aramco, Siemens AG and BP plc (NYSE:BP).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks Bounty of Projects in Booming Permian Region
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Conference: LNG Exports are the Future of U.S. Natural Gas Industry, But Bi...
- Join Nalco Water, BASF for a Webinar on How to Maximize Your Company's Amin...
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker