You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Black & Veatch Engineers $32 Billion in Active Projects, Led by Natural Gas
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 615 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 20, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Black & Veatch (B&V) (Overland Park, Kansas) is performing design work and engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services on nearly $32 billion in projects, according to Industrial Info's project database, including more than $5.7 billion worth that are expected to begin construction and nearly $6.9 billion worth that are expected to end construction in 2018. Most of the projects nearing or under construction are in the Power Generation Industry.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving B&V, including those from major companies such as Tenaska Incorporated, Arizona Public Service Company, General Electric (NYSE:GE), Public Service Enterprise Group (NYSE:PEG), Pembina Pipeline Corporation (NYSE:PBA), Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC) and Florida Power & Light Company.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker