You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ConocoPhillips' Outlook Brightens with $5.5 Billion in Spending for 2018
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 653 Words
Attachment: ConocoPhillips Projects, April 2018
SUGAR LAND--April 27, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP) (Houston, Texas) saw a long period of asset sales and cost reductions pay off in the first quarter, with earnings jumping 50% from the same period last year despite an overall decline in oil production. The U.S., however, proved fertile ground for extraction, leading the oil giant to keep its $5.5 billion spending outlook for the year unchanged. Industrial Info is tracking $54 billion in active projects involving ConocoPhillips, including nearly $18 billion worth nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects from ConocoPhillips, including major developments spanning the U.S., Canada and Australia.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Joint Venture Project to Boost Plains All American's 2019 Capex
- Baker Hughes, Permian Output Growth, Nord Stream 2: Your Daily Energy News
- Canadian Natural Resources, OPEC Output, California Fracking Moratorium: Y...
- Cenovus, Bakken Crude Discount, Possible OPEC Cuts: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA Warns of Possible Global Oil Supply Gap, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker