You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ArcelorMittal Increases Capital Spending by $1 Billion in 2018
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 96 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Judging by its first-quarter performance, this year is shaping up nicely for multinational steel producer ArcelorMittal S.A. (NYSE:MT) (Luxembourg). Ranked as the world's largest steel producer, the company reported $1.2 billion in net income for the just-ended quarter, up from $1.0 billion in first-quarter 2017. Industrial Info is tracking $6.26 billion in ArcelorMittal capital project activity, including $1.61 billion in the North America.
Within this article: ArcelorMittal Capex projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WorleyParsons' $140 Billion in Global Projects Hew to Exploration, Ethylene
- U.S. Steel Mills Double Project Activity; Plan $19.4 Billion, an Industrial...
- U.S. Metals & Minerals Industry Fires Up Nearly $1 Billion in 2018 Maintena...
- ConocoPhillips, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, U.S. Coal Stockpiles: Your Da...
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker