You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ArcelorMittal Increases Capital Spending by $1 Billion in 2018
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 96 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Judging by its first-quarter performance, this year is shaping up nicely for multinational steel producer ArcelorMittal S.A. (NYSE:MT) (Luxembourg). Ranked as the world's largest steel producer, the company reported $1.2 billion in net income for the just-ended quarter, up from $1.0 billion in first-quarter 2017. Industrial Info is tracking $6.26 billion in ArcelorMittal capital project activity, including $1.61 billion in the North America.
Within this article: ArcelorMittal Capex projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Cleveland-Cliffs Sees Progress on Toledo Hot Briquetted Iron Plant Project
- Enbridge, Ameren, Arch Coal: Your Daily Energy News
- Freeport-McMoRan Sees Promise in Arizona Copper Mine
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker