You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ArcelorMittal Increases Capital Spending by $1 Billion in 2018
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 96 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Judging by its first-quarter performance, this year is shaping up nicely for multinational steel producer ArcelorMittal S.A. (NYSE:MT) (Luxembourg). Ranked as the world's largest steel producer, the company reported $1.2 billion in net income for the just-ended quarter, up from $1.0 billion in first-quarter 2017. Industrial Info is tracking $6.26 billion in ArcelorMittal capital project activity, including $1.61 billion in the North America.
Within this article: ArcelorMittal Capex projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Tariffs Boost U.S. Steel Companies' Expansion Plans
- 'One Step Back': BP Rues Increased Global Coal Use
- North American Project Spending Index Up 50% for Metals & Minerals Industry...
- U.S. Tariffs Make More Waves on Steel, Auto Fronts
- Infrastructure Projects to Drive Cement Expansion in the Philippines, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker