You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Precision Pipeline Linked to $1.33 Billion in Projects Under Construction, but Facing Setbacks
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 659 Words
Attachment: Precision Pipeline, July 2018
SUGAR LAND--July 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Precision Pipeline LLC (Eau Claire, Wisconsin), a service provider for liquid and gas pipeline systems, is playing a key role in $1.33 billion worth of active projects that are under construction, according to Industrial Info's project database. These projects are centered around regions where demand is strong for feedstock from the Marcellus and Utica shale plays, but they are facing a string of setbacks related to development problems and regulation.
Within this article: Details on the highest-valued projects involving Precision, including those from major companies such as Energy Transfer Partners LP (NYSE:ETP) and EQT Midstream (NYSE:EQT).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Halliburton: Your Daily Energy News
- FERC Issues Key Statement for Venture's Calcasieu Pass LNG Project, an Indu...
- Enbridge, Ameren, Arch Coal: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker