You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Troy Construction Takes On More than $1 Billion in Natural Gas Pipeline Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 621 Words
Attachment: Troy Construction by Sector, 0718
SUGAR LAND--July 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As demand for U.S.-based natural gas grows at home and abroad, calls for pipelines are growing louder. Troy Construction LLC (Houston, Texas) is among the construction and service providers that is at work on numerous lines to transport natural gas to domestic power plants and terminals for export. Industrial Info is tracking $1.46 billion in active projects involving Troy, the majority of which are found in Texas.
Within this article: Details on the highest-valued projects featuring Troy Construction, including those from major companies such as Targa Resources Corporation (NYSE:TGRP), Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI), DCP Midstream LP (NYSE:DCP), Williams Companies Incorporated (NYSE:WMB) and Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Deloitte: U.S. Shale Producers Ripe for Consolidation and New Investors
- BP, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- African Oil & Gas Projects Worth $39.25 Billion Planned for Funding in Thir...
- ENI Moves Ahead with Angola's Northern Gas Complex, an Industrial Info Mark...
- ONGC's KG-DWN-98/2 Development Project Faces Delays Due to COVID-19, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker