You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
LyondellBasell to Increase CAPEX in Second-Half 2018 for Key Texas Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 559 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--LyondellBasell Industries (NYSE:LYB) (Houston, Texas) expects to ramp up capital expenditures for the remainder of this year as it pushes ahead with key polyethylene and propylene oxide/tertiary butyl alcohol (PO/TBA) plant projects in Texas, company executives said last week. Industrial Info is tracking $8 billion worth of active LyondellBasell capital projects in the U.S., including the two Texas items.
Within this article: Details of LyondellBasell's Hyperzone Polyethylene project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- TechnipFMC at Work on More than $67 Billion in Projects, Driven by LNG, Off...
- Westlake Chemical Focuses on Louisiana Projects, Eyes Potential Debottlenec...
- Babcock & Wilcox's Quarterly Revenues Dip as Renewables Projects Drain
- Celanese Reports Strong Second-Quarter Profits, Plans $325 Million - $350 M...
- Ethiopia Set to Become Major Fertilizer Exporter in East Africa, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker