You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
LyondellBasell to Increase CAPEX in Second-Half 2018 for Key Texas Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 559 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--LyondellBasell Industries (NYSE:LYB) (Houston, Texas) expects to ramp up capital expenditures for the remainder of this year as it pushes ahead with key polyethylene and propylene oxide/tertiary butyl alcohol (PO/TBA) plant projects in Texas, company executives said last week. Industrial Info is tracking $8 billion worth of active LyondellBasell capital projects in the U.S., including the two Texas items.
Within this article: Details of LyondellBasell's Hyperzone Polyethylene project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- South Korea to Invest More than $2.8 Billion In Chemical Capital Projects i...
- Russia Hosts 38 Methanol Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker