You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
McDermott's $130 Billion in Projects Point to Further Growth After CB&I Pickup
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 686 Words
Attachment: McDermott, August 2018
SUGAR LAND--August 8, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR) (Houston, Texas) officially tied the knot with Chicago Bridge & Iron (CB&I) in the second quarter, and the acquisition has been surprisingly smooth, given some of the project-related problems CB&I had been facing in the past few years. Industrial Info is tracking more than $130 billion in active projects involving the newly formed company, more than one-third of which are under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving McDermott, including those from major companies such as Calpine Corporation, General Electric (NYSE:GE), Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR), Lotte Chemical Corporation, Westlake Chemical Corporation (NYSE:WLK) and Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Report Lays Out Two Different Energy Scenarios for Canada
- Final Rule on Clean Air Act Cost-Benefit Calculation May Make It Harder for...
- Norway To Fund World's Largest Carbon Capture Project
- IIR Top Power News Today: December 29th 2020
- Chile to See First Industrial-Scale CSP Plant, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker