You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Energy Transfer Partners' Major Projects Approach Completion After Headwinds
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 1050 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--After facing several regulatory hurdles, Energy Transfer Partners LP's (NYSE:ETP) (Dallas, Texas) Rover and Mariner East 2 pipelines appear as though they are nearing completion and approaching full service. Energy Transfer also continues construction of other pipelines and gas processing plants.
Within this article: Updates on some Energy Transfer's major projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Outlines $4.1 Billion in Capital Spending for 2019
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- Latin America Sees Big Oil & Gas Investments, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- $2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
- U.S. Natural Gas Exports to Mexico to Grow, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker