You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Energy Transfer Partners' Major Projects Approach Completion After Headwinds
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 1050 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--After facing several regulatory hurdles, Energy Transfer Partners LP's (NYSE:ETP) (Dallas, Texas) Rover and Mariner East 2 pipelines appear as though they are nearing completion and approaching full service. Energy Transfer also continues construction of other pipelines and gas processing plants.
Within this article: Updates on some Energy Transfer's major projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Marathon Petroleum Doubles Q2 Profits, Plans $4 Billion Capex, Investments ...
- EQT, Kosmos Energy, LNG Projects: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Notches Up Progress on Sabine Pass, Corpus Christi LNG Projects as...
- TransCanada to Place $4.5 Billion in U.S. Natural Gas Projects in Service b...
- Tallgrass Energy, ENGIE, TransCanada: Your Daily Energy News
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker