You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Power Industry Looks to $1.76 Billion in Active Maintenance Projects for 2018
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 915 Words
Attachment: Power Maintenance by State, August 2018, Power Maintenance by Fuel Type, August 2018
SUGAR LAND--August 22, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As the U.S. Power Industry undergoes radical changes to its generation mix, such as the displacement of coal by natural gas and the flat-lining of nuclear growth, maintenance projects increasingly are needed to keep existing facilities economically efficient. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.76 billion in active maintenance-related projects at U.S. power facilities that have started or are scheduled to kick off in 2018, more than $1.3 billion of which can be found at either natural gas-fired or nuclear power facilities.
Within this article: Details on Power Industry maintenance projects across the U.S., including those from major companies such as Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK), SCANA Corporation (NYSE:SCG), Southern Company (NYSE:SO), Tennessee Valley Authority (NYSE:TVE), Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR), OGE Energy Corporation (NYSE:OGE), Starwood Capital Group, Oglethorpe Power Corporation, General Electric Company (NYSE:GE), LS Power Group, ArcLight Capital Partners LLC, NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE), Xcel Energy Incorporated (NASDAQ:XEL), Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC) and Avista Corporation (NYSE:AVA).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit at Work on $64 Billion in Projects, Makes Progress on U.S. LNG Termi...
- Some Non-powered U.S. Dams Being Converted to Hydropower Facilities
- NavigatIIR: Wind, Hydro Lead World in More Than $6 Trillion in Active Powe...
- China's Power Consumption up 5.8% Year Over Year in April, an Industrial In...
- Paraguay Hosts More than $850 Million in Planned Transmission & Distributio...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker