You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks Billions of Dollars in Appalachian Basin Gas-Production Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 562 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 29, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Led by the Appalachian Basin in the Northeast U.S., three regions are playing a much bigger role in U.S. natural gas production these days, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA).
Within this article: Update on the Revolution cryogenic natural gas plant. Other companies featured: Energy Transfer Partners NYSE:ETP), Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D), Antero Resources Corporation's (NYSE:AR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Noble Energy, Energy Transfer: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, Crude Oil Demand Forecast: Your Daily Energy News
- Total SA, Declining U.S. LNG Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- ADNOC to Re-tender Dalma Project Contract, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Natural Gas Production Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker