You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Micro LNG Projects Progress in U.S.
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 665 Words
Attachment: U.S. Micro LNG Projects by Region
SUGAR LAND--August 31, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--While large-scale liquefied natural gas (LNG) production and export facilities generally get a lot of press because of their size, cost and construction time, several smaller-scale micro LNG plants also are making their way into the U.S. Many of these are to supply the domestic markets, unlike their larger counterparts. While most (but not all) of the large-scale export facilities are being constructed along the U.S. Gulf Coast, the geographic range of micro LNG plants in the U.S. is much broader. Industrial Info is tracking $2.76 billion of active small-scale LNG projects in the U.S.
Within this article: Details of micro LNG and peak shaver projects in the U.S.
Companies featured: McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR), Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES), Southern Company (NYSE:SO), Williams Companies Incorporated (NYSE:WMB)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Energy Transfer, Valero, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Halliburton: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker