Premium Industrial NewsIndustrial Info Tracks $3.4 Billion in U.S. Metals & Minerals Project Completions for Fourth-Quarter 2018
Industrial Info Tracks $3.4 Billion in U.S. Metals & Minerals Project Completions for Fourth-Quarter 2018
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 500 Words
Attachment: m and m
SUGAR LAND--September 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--From a new fiberglass plant to steel mill upgrades and additions, Industrial Info is tracking nearly $3.4 billion in U.S. Metals & Minerals Industry capital projects that are expected to wrap up in the fourth quarter of this year.
Within this article: Descriptions of multiple Metals and Minerals Industry projects. Other companies featured: Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Steelmaker Nucor Presses Forward with Capital Projects as It Reaps Strong P...
- Corning, Gallo, Other U.S. Glass Makers Look to Demand Revival
- Steelmaker Nucor Sees Strong Market Growth Ahead
- Nucor Looks to Steel Market Growth in 2021 After Fourth-Quarter Rebound
- U.S. Metals & Minerals Industry Spruces Up with Maintenance as COVID-19 Dra...