You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Permian Congestion Worsens
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 985 Words
Attachment: US Southwest Pipeline Project Kickoffs, 4Q18
SUGAR LAND--September 24, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Permian Basin is now the fastest-growing shale basin in the U.S. in terms of oil and gas production, but it might be a victim of its own success: Pipelines carrying product out of the area are congested and sometimes overburdened, and labor is in short supply. Producers worry these trends could hurt profits, and some are turning instead to Texas' Eagle Ford Shale and Oklahoma's SCOOP and STACK plays. Industrial Info is tracking $8.6 billion in active oil and gas pipeline projects in the U.S. Southwest region that are set to begin construction in the fourth quarter.
Within this article: Details on some of the key pipeline projects set to begin construction in the U.S. Southwest in the coming quarter, including those from major companies such as Targa Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP), Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI), EPIC Midstream Holdings LP, Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG), Kingfisher Midstream LLC, Alta Mesa Resources Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMR), Ergon Incorporated and Blueknight Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ:BKEP).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Kinder Morgan Builds Up Permian Plans, Drops Trans Mountain, with $25 Billi...
- Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Halliburton: Your Daily Energy News
- Dominion, Earthstone Energy, Oncor: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker